Made in Italy printed 100% silk bandana, contrast French hem.
Size cm 70x70. One size only.
Size guide to help choosing the right one!Polo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE
Article 1 - Definitions
The following definitions apply in these terms and conditions:
1. Consumer: the natural person whose actions are not carried out for the objectives related to the course of a trade, profession or business;
2. Day: calendar day;
3 . Digital Content: the data that is produced and provided in digital format;
4. Distance contract: the contract stipulated between merchant and consumer within the system organized for the distance selling of products, digital content and / or services, for which the sole or partial use is made of one or more techniques of distance communication up to the moment in which the contract is concluded;
5. < strong> Durable medium: any medium - including email - that allows consumer or merchant to store information c he addresses him in person in order to facilitate its use or future consultations during a period which is in line with the purpose for which the information is intended, and which facilitates the unaltered reproduction of the information stored;
7. Right of Withdrawal: the possibility for consumers to opt out of a distance contract within the withdrawal period;
8. Complementary agreement: an agreement in which the consumer obtains products, digital content and / or services via a tender distance, and Trader or a third party party offers these products, digital content and / or services in accordance with an agreement between the third party and the merchant;
9. Distance communication technique: means that can be used for communication as for the off erta made by Trader and conclusion of a contract, without the need for consumers and Traders to be in the same place at the same time.
10. Trader: a natural or legal person who offers products, ( access a) digital content and / or services for remote consumers;
11. Return period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
Trader Name: CC & amp; Co. SRL (better known as Lentini Cravatte)
CC & amp; Co. Srl - Via Burgo, 11
Phone: (+39) 031452115
Slow Concept can be reached from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 CET < br> E-mail address: slowconceptàcccompany.it
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by Trader and to every Contract that has been realized between Merchant and Consumer.
2. Before the conclusion of a Distance Contract, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, Trader will indicate, prior to the conclusion of the Distance Agreement, how the general terms and conditions are available for inspection at Trader's premises and which will be sent free of charge to the consumer as quickly as possible, at the request of the consumer.
3. If the Distance Contract is concluded in electronic form, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the conclusion of the Distance Contract, the Customer will be provided with the text of these general terms and conditions electronically , so that the consumer can easily store them on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before concluding the Distance Agreement, Trader will indicate where the general terms and conditions can be checked electronically and which at his request will be sent free of charge to the consumer, either electronically or otherwise.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer is subject to limited validity or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned in the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products, digital content and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow consumers to make a correct assessment of the offer. If Trader uses illustrations, these will be a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Trader is not bound by obvious errors or errors in the offer.
3. Each offer contains information that clarifies to the consumer what rights and obligations are related to the acceptance of the offer. a.
Article 5 - The contract
1. The contract will be concluded, except as provided in paragraph 4, when the consumer accepts the offer and the conditions thus established have been respected.
2. If the consumer has accepted the electronic offer, Trader will immediately confirm acceptance of the offer in electronic form, provided that Trader can revoke this order confirmation for the offers made online within 10 days from the date on which the consumer has received such order confirmation which case (i) no contract is considered concluded and (ii) the payments made will be reimbursed to the consumer pursuant to article 9,
4. The trader can obtain information - within the statutory framework - on the consumer's ability to fulfill his payment obligations, as well as on the facts and factors important for the responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If such research gives Trader a fair reason not to conclude the contract, then he has the right, in support of reasons, to reject an order or an application or to commit its execution under special conditions.
5. Trader will send to the consumer, at the latest, when delivering a product, service or digital content, the following information, in writing, or in such a way that the consumer can store it on an accessible durable medium:
a. the address of the office of the trader's place of business where the consumer can make complaints;
b. the conditions under which the consumer can use the right of withdrawal and the method to do so or a clear statement relating to the foreclosure from the right of withdrawal;
c. information on guarantees and existing after-sales service;
d. the price, including all taxes on the product, service or digital content (for the EU), the costs of delivery as far as possible and the method of payment, delivery or execution of the Distance Agreement;
e. the requirements for the termination of the contract, if the duration of the contract is more than one year or if it is indefinite;
f. if the consumer has a right of withdrawal, the model form for the right of withdrawal.
6. In the event of a contract of extended duration, the stipulation of the preceding paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
Upon delivery of the products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the right to dissolve a contract without reasons, for a period of at least 14 days. The trader may ask the consumer for the reason for this dissolution, but the consumer is under no obligation to indicate his reasons.
2. The period referred to in paragraph. 1 begins on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or by a third party designated by the consumer who is not the carrier or:
a. if the consumer has ordered several products: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer, received the last product. The trader may refuse a single order for several products with different delivery dates, provided that he has clearly informed the consumer of this prior to the ordering process.
b. if the delivery of a product involves different deliveries or parts: the day on which consumers, or a third party designated by the consumer, received the last delivery or the last part;
c. with contracts for the regular delivery of products during a specified period: the day on which consumers, or a third party designated by the consumer, received the last product.
At the time of delivery of services and digital content not provided on a material medium:
3. The consumer has the right to terminate a contract, without reason, for the supply of digital content that is not provided on a material medium for a period of at least fourteen days. The trader may ask the consumer for the reason for this dissolution, but the consumer is under no obligation to indicate his reasons.
4. The period referred to in paragraph. 3 begins the day after the end of the contract.
Article 7 - Consumer obligations during the withdrawal period < br> 1. During the withdrawal period, the consumer must treat the product and its packaging with care. He must disperse or use the product as necessary to evaluate the nature, characteristics and efficacy of the product. The starting point is that the consumer can handle and inspect the product in the same way that it will be allowed in a shop.
2. The consumer is only responsible for the devaluation of the product which is a consequence of his handling of the product. eight different from that allowed in para. 1.
3. The consumer is not responsible for the devaluation of the product if Trader has not provided him with all the statutory mandatory information on the right of withdrawal before the contract has been concluded.
Article 8 - Consumers who exercise their right of withdrawal and expenses
1. The consumer who wants to exercise his right of withdrawal will report to Trader, within the Withdrawal Period, the Model for the Right of Withdrawal or otherwise unambiguous.
2. As quickly as possible, but no later than 14 days after the Reporting Day referred to in paragraph 1. 1, the consumer returns the product or delivers it to (a representative) of Trader. This is not necessary if Trader has offered to collect the product itself. Consumers will still have to respect the return time of the goods if they send it before the expired withdrawal period.
3. The consumer returns the product with all accessories. relevant, if reasonably possible in original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the Trader.
4. The risk and burden of proof for exercising the right of withdrawal correctly and on time remain with the consumer.
5. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product. If the Trader indicates the willingness to bear these costs, then consumers will not have to bear these transport costs.
Article 9 - Obligations of traders in case of withdrawal
1 . the Trader makes it possible for the consumer to declare his withdrawal, via electronic means, after having received this declaration, he immediately sends the confirmation of the receipt.
2. the Trader reimburses the consumer for the returned goods, within 14 days, with payment in full. The Trader will bear the return shipping costs only if he indicates his willingness to pay these costs, at the latest within 14 days after the actual return of the goods.
3. For any refund, Trader will use the same method payment method used initially by the consumer, unless the consumer has accepted another method. The refund is free for consumers.
4. If the consumer has chosen an expensive method of delivery preferably to the cheapest standard delivery, Trader does not have to reimburse the additional costs of the more expensive method.
< strong> Article 10 - Preventing the right of withdrawal
Trader can exclude the right of withdrawal for the following products and services, but only if Trader has clearly stated this at the time of the offer, or at least in good time before the conclusion of the contract:
1. Products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations on the financial market over which the trader has no influence and which can occur within the withdrawal period;
2. Contracts concluded during a public auction. Public auction is defined as a sales method whereby Trader offers products, digital content and / or services at an auction, under the direction of a contractor and for which the successful buyer is obliged to purchase the products, digital content and / or services;
3. Service contracts, after completion of the service, but only if:
a. implementation started with the consumer's explicit prior agreement; and
b. The consumer has declared that he has lost the right or withdrawal as soon as the trader has completed the contract in full;
4. Service contracts providing access to the accommodation, if the contract already provides for a certain date or period of implementation and other than accommodation, the transport of goods, car rental and catering services;
5. Contracts relating to recreational activities, if the contract already provides for a certain date or period of implementation;
6 . Products manufactured to consumer specifications, not prefabricated and made based on the consumer's specific choice or decision, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
7. Rapid decay or limited shelf life products;
8. Sealed products which, for reasons of health or hygiene protection, are not suitable for return and whose sealing was interrupted after delivery;
9. P products which, due to their nature, have been irretrievably mixed with other products;
10. Alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract, but delivery can only take place after 30 days and whose value effect depends on market fluctuations over which the trader has no influence;
11. Sealed audio and video recordings and equipment IT services whose sealing was interrupted after delivery;
12. The delivery of digital content other than a material support, but only if:
a. the delivery began with an explicit agreement of the consumer and
b. The consumer stated that this implied that he had lost his right of withdrawal.
13. All sales sales are final. No price adjustments for previously purchased items. At this point, we do not accept returns or exchanges, except in the case of defective products.
Article 11 - The price
1. During the validity period indicated in the offer , the prices of the products and / or services offered will not be increased, except for tariff changes in the VAT rates.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, Trader may offer products or services at variable prices, in cases where such prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no influence. The offer must refer to this connection with the fluctuations and the fact that the prices indicated are the recommended prices.
3. The price increase within 3 months of the conclusion of the contract is only permitted if it is the result of regulations or statutory stipulations.
4. The price increases more than 3 months after the award of the contract is allowed only if the Merchant has stipulated a greater number and:
a. they are the result of statutory regulations or stipulations; or
b. The consumer is authorized to terminate the contract on the day the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices indicated in the offers of products or services include VAT.
Article 13 - Supply and Implementation
1. Trader will take the utmost care when receiving and placing orders for products and when evaluating applications for providing services.
2. The place of delivery is considered the address that the consumer makes known to the company.
3. Taking into account what is indicated in article 4 of these general conditions, the company will implement accepted orders with effective shipment, even if at the latest by 30 days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed or if the delivery cannot be implemented or only partially, the consumer will be informed about this no later than 30 days after placing the order. In this case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the contract free of charge.
4. After the dissolution according to the previous paragraph, Trader immediately returns to the consumer the sum he had paid.
5. The risk of damages and / or loss of products is based on Trader until the moment of delivery to the Consumer or a representative previously designated by the Consumer and communicated to the Trader, unless this has been expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 14 - Extended duration transactions: duration, expiration and extension
1. Consumer has the right at any time to terminate a permanent contract that was concluded for the regular supply of products or services, in compliance with the rules of consensual termination and a notice period that does not exceed one day.
4. A fixed-term contract concluded for the regular supply of products (including electricity) or services cannot be automatically extended or renewed for a fixed period of time.
5. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, a fixed-term contract concluded for the regular supply of newspapers or magazines or magazines may be automatically extended for a period of time not exceeding three months if the consumer is free to terminate the extended contract towards the end of the extension, with a notice period not exceeding one month.
6. A fixed-term contract concluded for the regular supply of products or services can be automatically extended for an indefinite period if the consumer always has the right to terminate, with a notice period not exceeding one month and, in the case of a contract for the supply of daily or weekly or periodicals but less than once a month, for a period not exceeding three months.
7. A contract or fixed term for the regular supply, by introduction, of weekly or weekly newspapers or magazines (trial subscriptions or introductory subscriptions) will not be automatically extended and will automatically terminate at the end of the trial period or introductory period.
8. If the fixed-term work of a contract is longer than one year, then after one year of consumption has the n any time the right to terminate, with a notice period not exceeding one month, except for reasonableness and fairness require that early termination of the contract would be unacceptable.
Article 15 - Payment < / strong>
1. where An advance payment has been established a consumer may not invoke any rights in relation to the implementation of the order or service (s) in question before the anticipated advance payment has been made.
2 . The consumer is obliged to immediately notify the trader of any inaccuracies in the payment details provided or declared.
3. If a consumer fails to properly fulfill his payment obligations, after Trader has informed the consumer about the delay of payment, the consumer is entitled to 14 days to fulfill the obligation to pay; if payment is not made within this 14 day period, statutory interest will be paid in the amount due and the Trader is entitled to charge reasonable out-of-court costs of the collection he has incurred. These collection costs amount to a maximum: 15% of unpaid sums up to € 2,500; 10% in the next € 2,500; and 5% for the next € 5,000, with a minimum of € 40. The trader can depart from these sums and percentages favorable to the consumer.
Article 16 - Diversion < br> Trader cannot guarantee that the color, size and / or text of the product as shown on the website are exactly similar to the product delivered to Consumer by Trader.
Article 17 - Privacy < / strong>
Article 18 - Intellectual property
Trader owns all intellectual property rights related to the product.
Article 19 - Liability
1. To the extent permitted by law, Trader excludes any liability for any damages incurred by consumer if the product ordered by the consumer is not available and / or is delivered (on time).
2. Subject to the provisions of Article 20.1 and to the extent permitted by law, the trader's liability will be limited to the maximum amount of the purchase price of the product in question.
Article 20 - Force majeure < / strong>
1. In the event of force majeure, the Trader has the right to suspend all obligations arising from the Supplementary Agreement. A case of force majeure includes strikes, breakdowns, illness or import / export prohibitions at the Trader or at third parties engaged by Trader.
2. In the event that it is clear that the period of force majeure will last more than two months, one of the parties has the right to dissolve the additional agreement without having to pay any damages.
Article 21 - Questions and complaints
1. For questions / user information can contact the assistance service at the telephone number: (+39) 031.452.115 or at the e-mail address email@example.com a >
- In the event that the consumer is not satisfied with the product and / or services, the consumer has the possibility to submit a complaint to the service at the telephone number ( +39) 031.452.115 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org This must be done within four ordici (14) subsequent calendar days discovered the day of the consumer or should reasonably have discovered the reason for making a complaint.
Article 22 - Government law and competent jurisdiction
1. These general terms and conditions and the supplementary agreement are governed by Italian law.
2. All disputes arising from the General Conditions and the distant Agreement and Supplementary Agreement will be submitted to the competent Court of Como, Italy.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET 10% OFF ON YOUR FIRST ORDER,
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Find out SLOW CONCEPT
Useful info for YOUR PURCHASES
©All righs reserved: C.C.& Co.Srl. Registered Office: Via Burgo 11, 22026 Maslianico Como, Italy – P. VAT IT 02719900132