Directly from our Terms and conditions of service
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
Upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the right to terminate a contract without reasons, for a period of at least 14 days. The trader may ask the consumer for the reason for this dissolution, but the consumer is under no obligation to state his reasons.
2. The period referred to in paragraph. 1 begins on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or by a third party designated by the consumer who is not the carrier or:
a. if the consumer has ordered several products: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer, received the last product. The trader may refuse a single order for several products with different delivery dates, provided that he has clearly informed the consumer of this prior to the ordering process.
b. if the delivery of a product involves different deliveries or parts: the day on which consumers, or a third party designated by the consumer, received the last delivery or the last part;
c. with contracts for the regular delivery of products during a specified period: the day on which consumers, or a third party designated by the consumer, received the last product.
At the time of delivery of services and digital content not provided on a tangible medium:
3. The consumer has the right to terminate a contract, without motivation, for the supply of digital content that is not provided on a material medium for a period of at least fourteen days. The trader may ask the consumer for the reason for this dissolution, but the consumer is under no obligation to state his reasons.
4. The period referred to in paragraph. 3 begins the day after the end of the contract.
Article 7 - Consumer obligations during the withdrawal period < br> 1. During the withdrawal period, the consumer must carefully treat the product and its packaging. He must disperse or use the product as necessary to evaluate the nature, characteristics and efficacy of the product. The starting point is that the consumer can handle and inspect the product in the same way it will be allowed in a shop.
2. The consumer is only responsible for the devaluation of the product which is a consequence of his handling of the product other than that permitted in para. 1.
3. The consumer is not responsible for the devaluation of the product if Trader has not provided him with all the statutory mandatory information on the right of withdrawal before the contract has been concluded.
Article 8 - Consumers exercising their right of withdrawal and expenses
1. The consumer who wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal will report to Trader, within the Withdrawal Period, the Model for the Right of Withdrawal or otherwise unambiguous.
2. As quickly as possible, but no later than 14 days after the Reporting Day referred to in paragraph 1. 1, the consumer returns the product or delivers it to (a representative) of Trader. This is not necessary if Trader has offered to collect the product himself. Consumers will still have to respect the return time if he sends it before the withdrawal period has expired.
3. The consumer returns the Product with all relevant accessories, if reasonably possible in the original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the Trader.
4. The risk and the burden of proof for exercising the right of withdrawal correctly and on time remain with the consumer.
5. the consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product. If the Trader indicates the willingness to bear these costs, then consumers will not have to bear these transport costs.
Article 10 - Preventing the right of withdrawal
Trader can exclude the right of withdrawal for the following products and services, but only if Trader has clearly stated this at the time of the offer, or at least in good time before the conclusion of the contract:
1 . Products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations on the financial market over which the trader has no influence and which may occur within the withdrawal period;
2. Contracts concluded during a public auction. Public auction is defined as a sales method whereby Trader offers products, digital content and / or services at an auction, under the direction of a contractor and for cu i the successful buyer is obligated to purchase the products, digital content and / or services;
3. Service contracts, after completion of the service, but only if:
a. implementation started with the consumer's explicit prior agreement; and
b. The consumer has declared that he has lost the right or withdrawal as soon as the trader has completed the contract in full;
4. Service contracts that provide access to accommodation, if the contract already provides for a certain date or period of implementation and other than that of accommodation, the transport of goods, car rental services and catering;
5. Contracts relating to recreational activities, if the contract already provides for a certain date or period of implementation;
6. Products manufactured to the consumer's specifications, not prefabricated and made based on the consumer's specific choice or decision, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
7. Products subject to rapid decay or with a limited shelf life;
8. Sealed products which, for reasons of health or hygiene protection, are not suitable for return and whose sealing was interrupted after delivery;
9. Products which, due to their nature, have been irretrievably mixed with other products;
10. Alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract, but delivery can only take place after 30 Days and whose actual value depends on market fluctuations over which the trader has no influence;
11. Sealed audio and video recordings and computer equipment the sealing of which was discontinued after delivery;
12. The delivery of digital content other than a material medium, but only if:
a. the delivery began with an explicit agreement of the consumer and
b. The consumer stated that this implied that he had lost his right of withdrawal.
13. All sales sales are final. No price adjustments for previously purchased items. At this point, we do not accept returns or exchanges, except in the case of defective products.